WELCOME TO THE NEW THE FOREVER WILL BE!

by - 6:39 AM

Hello Fellas!

So, obviously you have safely landed into my new blog created with full effort, love, hard work and dedication. As mentioned into my "About" page, WordPress was the recent social platform that I tried for 8 months to finally introduce my blog to everyone. I learned a lot from using WordPress and of course I enjoyed the 8 month ride for my blog. Let's just say that I am no longer enjoying my blogging experience there as the day goes by and that's mainly the reason why I made a NEW THEFOREVERWILLBE out of Blogger. I promise to settle here in Blogger to avoid confusion from everyone. On the lighter note, Allow me to post all of the things I have shared with WordPress ever since I blogged there from Day 1. I know it will require a lot of hard work for me and patience from everyone of you because you will be flooded with old entries going up to the most recent ones. I need you guys to be really understanding :) Will you do that for me?

You May Also Like

0 comments