ONE DAY HE WANTS ME, ONE DAY HE WANTS ME NOT

4:55 AM


Whenever I wear Red, there's only 2 things that comes into my mind that really represents this color: Christmas & Valentine's Day. The occasion that brings out the happiness and love from each and everyone of us.:)


Dress: Thrifted, Sunnies: i2i, Knee Socks: Forever21, Heels: Figlia

 I remember when a very good friend of mine commented on one of my pictures on Instagram where I was wearing red said: "You look Pretty in red!" Do I really look good in red? I asked myself then I slowly realized that color red is indeed a perfect color for my skin tone. I'm telling you I'm not someone who knows the exact colors that really looks perfect on me nor on my skin tone.It feels great to score such a beautiful dress with a light material. I guess I scored the same style of dress with a different color. lol. I actually scored a black one from my previous thrift shopping and believe me, they fit and look the same except with the color of course.

On the other hand, I don't have anything that keeps me busy right now. Because I'm still waiting for calls from HR Managers to interview me for my Practicum. I srsly need to start right away! :( Blogging is just a simple escape from worrying too much about this practicum thing. *sigh*


My inspiration:



I still have this sort of "hangover" from listening to Miley Cyrus's Bangerz album. It's crazy! I mean, the entire album includes a lot of beautiful songs. Ok ok I'll stop. I know I talked too much already about the Bangerz on my previous posts. You can read it HERE ENJOY THE SONG! :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. cute red dress...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Please follow my blog :D I'd love to follow you back!

      Delete
  2. red & bold. pretty & stylish! looking great ;)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sarah!! I checked out your blog btw it looks cool! I would love to follow your blog if you follow me first :)

      Delete

INSTAGRAM