BAGUIO TRIP DAY 1

10:49 PM


Last December 26th, My family and I headed to the summer Capital of the Philippines, Baguio City, to spend our most anticipated Holiday trip! This was the event that I've been super excited about ever since my Christmas Break from my Practicum started!



We left our Grandmother's house in Pampanga at around 5am in the morning to catch the earliest bus ride bound for Baguio City. We didn't have a private car and if there is one, no one knows how to drive it. So, the only option is to commute our way to Baguio. The ride was around 5-6 hrs. and my only choice to prevent dizziness coming during the trip was to sleep, sleep and sleep! lol. We arrived in Baguio City at around lunch time and we were all so weary and hungry from the trip. We headed first to our transient house then headed back to the city to have lunch. The owner of the transient house recommended this restaurant called "Good Taste" because they serve family sized platters at a very affordable price.Upon arriving on the said Restaurant, the line on the entrance was insane! But luckily we were accommodated fast to our table inspite of the long line in the entrance. The restaurant was insanely packed with people mostly by Families. When you eat at Good Taste Restaurant, I suggest that you order fast because the cooking time for the orders will eat up the waiting time. So you won't have to wait too long. We had a hard time choosing what to order because there were so many yummy options, but in the end we had Buttered Chicken (their best seller), Siningang na Tilapya, Fried Rice, a Vegetable rice meal and Buko Juice for Mom and 2 leche flans for dessert. I wasn't able to take snap shots of each dish anymore because I was starving to death already! :(( But, I must say I would really love to go back at Good Taste Restaurant again to have another meal. It was really satisfying! Our total bill only costs at 648 pesos! (my jaw dropped to the floor)


Snoopy Sweater: Thrifted, Leggings: Bazaar, Kitty Flats: Primadonna

After our lunch, we headed to Burnham Park then to Camp John Hay. We just roamed around these parks and took pictures then headed back to our Transient House. We reserved our energy for the next day because we really planned so much for day 2.  As you may have noticed, I look like a disaster. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I was feeling so tired already that I didn't feel like fixing my hair nor putting any sort of make up to my face. But I assure you, I'll be back to normal by day 2 and 3! lol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM