THE BLOGGERS UNITED 6 EXPERIENCE

by - 9:37 AM



I honestly could not recall the first time I've seen or heard something about Bloggers United. I'm quite bad in reminiscing the simplest details but I remember seeing a blog post about it once in one of the best fashion blog here in Manila (either on Break My Style or Camille Tries to Blog). Bloggers United never rung a bell at all to me way back when I wasn't fascinated yet with blogging, fashion or dressing up. I only learned about it when it reached it's 5th round (Bloggers United 5) which took place I guess last summer in SMX convention center and this time, I would like to share to everyone of you my experience to my FIRST EVER Bloggers United! :) 


WARNING: This post will be flooded with so many pictures! :p

The day before the actual event I told my gay but lovely friends and my boyfriend as well who will be accompanying me to this most awaited event to come a tad bit early ahead of time before the door opens for Bloggers United 6. Because upon doing my research (Yeah, I do that most of the time as a first timer), All Bloggers United events were all jam packed with shoppers slash blog readers. My friends planned to buy entrance tickets to the actual venue and it's always best to line up early just in case the tickets gets sold out. My company were lucky enough to get their tickets quickly and it's very unfortunate of me that I wasn't able to redeem my prize ticket in which I won from Ate Patricia Prieto's blog giveaway. So I had no choice but to purchase my ticket as well, instead of waiting impatiently for the confirmation of my prize. My jaw dropped when I saw the line to the entrance of the Bloggers United:


As expected the line was indeed insane and endless!! I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures inside the venue because I fear that my Ipod would get snatched or stolen, I chose to bring it out ONLY whenever I see a blogger or two. But here's an idea of how it looked like from the inside and how crowded and hot it was:


***Here are some pictures with the Fashion Bloggers that I was fortunate enough to interact and take pictures with!! :) ***


Kryz Uy Of Thirsty Thought

I srsly died when I saw her, I didn't expect her to look completely super stunning in person! It's like every one around me stopped moving when I saw her smile in the camera when a fan or a reader of  hers asks for a picture. She's mesmerizing! I confess: I'm not really a big fan of her but after seeing her and everything, she earned not just my admiration and attention but my friends' as well! LOL.


Lissa Kahayon of Scene Stealer`

You guys have no idea how a big fan girl I am of this blogger most especially to her fitness regimen and routine. If you follow ate Lissa Kahayon on Instagram, I'm pretty you guys already have an idea of what I'm talking about. Hoping I have this magic wand to switch bodies with her. (LOL talk about selfishness! erase erase!) This hot chic got ABS dude, some REAL ABS!


Alyssa Lapid of alyssalapid.com

Aside from her style, Ate Alyssa is HONESTLY someone that I admire the most in terms of "word content" in blog posts. Her "deep" sentence construction and excellent grammar always gets me carried away whenever I read her blog. It's like reading a literary piece or a novel of some sort that's really entertaining and refreshing to read. Whenever I visit and read her blog, I'd be like "Hopefully one of these days, I'll be able to justify why I came up with this outfit and what happened to me on this day the way she does it in her blog."



Dani Barretto of Style is Eternal

While her younger sister, Julia Barretto made her way to Show Business, Dani Barretto proved everyone that not all Barretto can only be famous for acting and beauty but also for FASHION BLOGGING as well. She took a different route not from the usual ones that the other Barrettos has taken. She slowly introduced herself to everyone through her Blog "Style is Eternal" and surely enough she gained a lot of followers slash readers slash fans from her style blog! As a matter of fact, I am one of her blog readers as well! :) It was so nice of her to answer a few questions that I had in mind (not to mention, memorized) for her like "Don't you have plans to go to show business as well like Julia?", "How old are you?" and I even joked at her (in which I seriously mean it) "You know what? I tried to copy your hair style and eventually I failed!" (face palm) and she laughed! then she said "Bagay naman aaah?! (while touching my hair) Pero dapat pina cut mo ng medyo mahaba para mas maganda." After that INSANE/EMBARRASSING conversation, I requested for a picture with her doing her signature and famous "Dani Baretto Pose" together and there goes the result! Dani Barretto is such a sweetheart!! 



Mikyle Quizon of Style Division

I didn't expect to see how HOT Dani Barretto's Boyfriend was in person! My god!


Patricia Prieto of Paradigma

But of course, I reserved the BEST for last. You know what they say "Seize the moment" and obviously I did! =))) Her stall was actually my target when I first entered the venue of BU6 and When I first approached her I said "Hi ate patricia!" and she answered back with a plain but with a smile "Hi!" and then... "I'm Stephy Macasaet!" her eyes narrowed and she kinda freaked out "Ohhhh!!! Oh my god! Stephy? Stephy Macasaet? HI!!!!" then she hugged me! MY GOD!!!! SUPER KILIG AKO!! "Ate you're so pretty!!!" I said, "Hmm." she said with a modest look on her face. "I'm so happy to see you ate!!!" I said, "Me too! I actually felt happy when you joined my Giveaway and I was like "Oh my god! Stephy joined my giveaway!" oh! wait! come here! come here!" she said. Then I was so shocked, I just stood there waiting for her (I thought she's got something for me. hihihihih) "where's my camera?" she said while looking through her bag, then she took out her Hello Kitty Instax mini 8 and my jaw dropped. "How much is this thing ate?" and she just smiled at me. "Let's take a photo together, let's make it like a selfie type." and then I smiled widely from ear to ear while looking to her camera and she gave me the copy as soon as the film came out. "Just hold it still. The picture will come out when it gets dry. The picture is still light but it will get darker later on." she instructed me and I was like a dumb holding it the whole time in fear that the picture might get ruined as it gets darker and clearer and here's the shot:


After this photo was taken I saw a straw hat displayed in her stall and I said "Oh my god ate I like this!! How much is it?" while holding the hat, "It's yours, you keep it." Ate Patricia whispered. My eyes narrowed. "Wehhh? Hindi nga ate?!!" "Yes! You keep it na!" she said. "Aaaaawwww!! Thank you ate!!" I said smiling like crazy! *sigh* Her kindness melted my heart guys to tell you the truth and here was straw hat that she gave me:

Little did I know that the hat was from Cotton On! I've seen her wore this hat once in one of her oufit post in Paradigma! :) I felt really luck T_______T thank you so much ate Patricia for being so accommodating, warm and sweet when I visited your stall!! Too bad I wasn't able to say good bye to you properly when I left for lunch T_____T My stomach ached so bad, Nabigla ata when I ate a heavy lunch (I wasn't able to eat a decent breakfast when I headed to World Trade.) So yeah, hoping I'll meet you again! :)


Bloggers United 6 wouldn't be this memorable and fun if it wasn't because of my lovely companions. We posed in photos, ate lunch and roamed around together. It was really fun! We all plan to go to Bloggers United 7 and hopefully all the bloggers that we are anticipated to meet will all be present at the same time! LOL! Thanks to my girls: Kenneth, Franz and Sydney and of course to my Boyfriend, Louis who never left my side the whole time! ♥

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It was really fun, I was there too. And yes, I'm a big fan of Patricia as well. She was just so sweet and pretty in person. :)
    I'd love to stay connected. Following you now, follow back? :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KC! Sayang. It would be really nice to meet a fellow Patricia Prieto fan sana sa BU6 :( BUT ANYWAY, I FOLLOWED YOU BACK! :)

      Delete