YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE ME, STOP HOLDING YOUR BREATH

4:29 AM


I just felt the urge to push thru my last outfit post for the year 2013 before it finally ends. I would like to greet all of you in advance, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND CHEERS TO 2014!! I've been through a lot, learned a lot and met a lot of amazing people that contributed so much to my success, happiness, failure and confidence this year. 2013 has been a roller coaster ride of both happiness and challenges for me and let's not all forget to be thankful for everything that we've achieved this year and leave all the bad vibes behind. :)


Crop Top: World Trade Bazaar, Flannel: H&M, High waist shorts: Lacoste, Low cut boots: Forever21, Sunnies: Scored at Bloggers United 6, Deathly Hallows necklace: Pop Culture, Trinoma



I had to endure the cold temperature on our last day in Baguio when I wore this out to take pictures one morning. It may not be obvious but I was really freezing and shaking so badly every after shot! hahahahahaha!! I had to wear a light outfit on our last day because I knew that when we finally reach Manila, the temperature will be warmer. So yeah, my endurance from the cold was at least worth it, I must say! :)


My inspiration:

There are 2 things that inspired me with tonight's last outfit post for 2013!!


 Miley Cyrus


&


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM