YOU'RE NOT SEEIN' WHAT YOU'RE MISSING

8:15 AM


The weather's been pretty cold here in Manila and I don't know why I felt the strong urge to wear something totally opposite or against the weather. A blue and comfy dress on a cold weather? I know, I must have been out of my mind. 

Outfit Details: Dress & Flannel: Both Thrifted, Vans: Random shop from IG.

 FACT: I AM A BIG SPENDER. I really am!! I don't deprive myself on good and satisfying food when I'm hungry. But I do, refrain myself on spending too much on clothes/shoes/sunnies. I give myself a 500peso STRICT limit when I buy something online or in thrift shops. I just love how thrift shops can be so dependable most especially when you deprive yourself from splurging thousands of bucks for a 3-piece clothing from a random, branded store. How I wish I was rich enough to dig a bag full of topshop, zara, H&M, Stradivarius and Forever21 pieces. 

OKAY. Enough of that snippet of a daydream.. 
So yeah, my dress and flannel was really Thrifted. Today's blog entry is quite a justification to show case how a pretty and chic blue dress can also be transformed from something spunky and street styled. I love dresses that are so handy and versatile!! :) Maybe One of these days, I might come up with another blog post on how to wear this dress in 3 ways. ;) (just a MAYBE)
And before I forget! My boyfriend and I watched 'Bride for Rent' yesterday and can we please, please, please talk about how cute kim chui is and how handsome Xian Lim was? And of course let's not forget how stunning Ate Patricia Prieto was in the movie even though she only had a 30 sec. exposure in the movie! ♥


My inspiration:

 


This song may be quite an old one but I don't care! It's a Miley Cyrus song and it never gets old for me. :D I've been playing this song over and over again in my ipod these past few days and this really suits my mood for tonight's outfit! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cool! :) I like your outfit. :) Its pretty cold in Cebu too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! The weather's been really cold and great as well here in Manila. How was sinulog? :)

      Delete
  2. Cool and chic. Love your look dear :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM