3000 MILES AWAY

11:39 AM


AND! Here I am writing a blog post at this time of the night/morning. It's almost 3:30am here in Manila and I blame myself for indulging too much on coffee drinking when in fact I knew all along that this would happen. That the coffee was strong enough to keep me awake till this very hour. Moving on for today's blog entry (sorry about that dramatic intro), It's been a while since I've posted something "quite late." Blame it on the lack of photos to support this late outfit post. I didn't want to put this whole outfit into a waste so it's better to blog about it anyway. :)



Outfit Details:

  Shirt:  Uniqlo (Surprisingly it's Thrifted)
 Houndstooth Skater Skirt: @leishkaclothing (IG) 
Sneakers: Adidas
Bag: From Mom




 I am currently loving "Houndstooth" patterns. This is my first houndstooth skirt/piece and hopefully I get to purchase more houndstooth pieces in the future. I love how its patterns are simple but makes a dramatic statement. Scoring a pair of Adidas sneakers along with the houndstooth skirt didn't seem like a bad idea at all. I just wanted to feel all chill and comfy all along back on that day when I rewarded myself some berry topper parfait.


 My inspiration:

 


It's been a while since I discovered this song. I heard it over the radio and luckily I was able to know the song's title (because sometimes I hear a really good song over the radio but never catches the song title.) This song reminds me so much of Westlife and I don't know why! I guess Boy bands are slowly making a come back now and that's pretty cool! I can't wait to hear more of these guys' songs if ever! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM