SAY IT AGAIN

5:50 AM


First and foremost, I would like to greet you a Belated (because we are from a different time zone) Happy Valentine's day or a Happy Valentine's day! :) Hoping you had a blast on this special day of expressing/showing love to your partner as much as I did! :)



Outfit Details

Crop Top: World Trade Bazaar
Mustard Skater Skirt: @ootdbyajshop (IG)
Sneakers: Limited Edition Taylor Swift RED keds 




If wearing something not associated with the shade of RED on Valentine's day is totally against the law (and luckily it wasn't) I am more than willing to pay the cost! :p It feels great to finally step out from the black and white pictures that I have been living into these past few days. (If you don't get the point, the context clue is: "From my black & White outfits" You're very much welcome.) I just really felt the urge to wear my RED Keds out on a date on that special day so I have this lame justification that I am indeed wearing something associated with Valentine's day and luckily it went well with my mustard skirt, :)

My boyfriend and I spent our Valentine's day together by having dinner to this not so Fancy Japanese Restaurant that we both loved, watched "ROBOCOP" (and I tell you it was beyond AWESOME.) and of course me having a cup of blueberry parfait for dessert to complete my day.


But of course there's a bigger reason why that day felt really special...


 Well my boyfriend is more than enough to make me feel inspired with today's blog entry! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't know why but there are days that we are both surprised with each other's outfits because we sometimes end up wearing the same colors even though it was totally unplanned!


My Inspiration:



Well the song's lyrics says it all already! hihi I will just have to quote my favorite part of the song: "Never in my whole life have I heard words as beautiful as when you say my name."

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post!! I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks :) xx

    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM