WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL?

7:08 AM


 If you're following me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I've been wearing a lot of black and white pieces these past few days. I guess this bold and classy pair of colors never gets old or out of style. Quite basic yes, but I guess this bold combination has saved me numerous times in my wardrobe emergencies



Outfit Details:
Top: Thrifted, Jeans: Bench, Sneakers: Adidas, Sunnies: SM Accessories, Bag: Gift from my Boyfriend. 

I wore this whole comfy outfit out bound for Antipolo. I had to drop by some stuffs for my mom at her friend's house. Imagine how against I was to go and travel my way up there because the weather was terribly getting into my nerves. It was really hot! I had to consider the fact that I would be able to take outfit shots inspite of how moody I was.


My inspiration:

 


YEEP! Another music inspired outfit! From the very start of my blogging adventures, this is the first time that I have posted a Lana Del Rey Song inspired Outfit. I dunno why but I have been drawn to this song recently even though it's not a recent song of Lana Del Rey's. I actually love the fact that this song of hers can actually make me fall asleep. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM