SEND ME AWAY WITH THE WORDS OF A LOVE SONG

7:36 AM


 The first time I saw this lace bomber jacket, I knew I wanted to pair it with Black...AGAIN. LOL! Forgive me, I just wanted to achieve this street chic slash fierce kind of OOTD and I think Black was the perfect color to blend it in. What's interesting with this first ever bomber jacket of mine is it's THRIFTED. Hoping I'll be able to score more bomber jackets in my next thrift shopping! Hopefully a printed and colorful one! :)



Outfit Details:

Vneck shirt: Borrowed from my sister
Skater skirt: Borrowed from my sister
Lace Bomber Jacket: Thrifted
Sneakers: Adidas




My inspiration:




I've been playing this song on repeat this past few days. I don't know why but I've been drawn to listen to chill kind of songs. Watch out for my March Playlist on my next set of blog posts! 
So you can hear all these "chill songs" that I've been talking about! ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a chic and sporty look. I love it dear :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM