A POP OF COLOR

6:52 PM



 A very LATE Happy April Fools Greeting to everyone by the way! I can't believe I started my April right by being productive every day. Tomorrow's our Graduation day and I don't know what to feel. There's just too many things that comes into my head. I feel kind of pressured. But anyway! I wore this whole Pre-outfit on my boyfriend's cousin's wedding last April 3. This isn't the actual outfit I wore on the Wedding. I will have to reserve that for my next blog post.



Outfit Details

Cropped Top: Scored at World Trade Bazaar
Houndstooth Skater Skirt: @Leishkaclothing (IG)
Kitty Flats: Primadonna
Sunnies: Landmark Dept. Store




Definitely loving my first pair of Aviator sunnies! Which I scored for 139 pesos only at LandMark! Such a bargain right!? The flash lens aviator sunnies was definitely perfect to break off the monotone color of my outfit! :) What do you guys think? :)

My inspiration:


 


Honestly!! This is such a very catchy song! Another love at first hear song that I heard over 
when I was looking for a perfect graduation dress at Forever21! Gotta love Icona Pop! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM