NOT A BAD THING

3:33 AM



Simplicity is my forte. I am a very Simple and Laid Back person. Believe it or not whenever people compliment me with my outfits and everything. I tend to feel shy and embarrassed! You might be surprised to find out that I am not used to getting much attention. (or maybe not yet.) That's why I created this blog to overcome my awkwardness in such situations. Today's outfit is something that I am totally fond of pulling off: Simplicity and Comfort.




Outfit Details

Top: My mom's
Sunnies: LandMark Dept. Store
Shorts: Lacoste
Belt: Borrowed from my sister
Loafers: Shoebox (Glorietta)




My top in this outfit was actually a long sleeved one in which my mom owns. My younger sister was actually into these DIY stuffs and so she thought of cutting off the sleeves to make it a different top and I'm so glad I got to wear it out! Wore this whole outfit out when I went shopping at Trendsetter's Bazaar last Saturday. I attended 2 consecutive bazaars this month (Bloggers United 7 & Trendsetter's Bazaar) and I tell you my purse is now in Misery. I've been obsessing over my flash lens aviators that's why you'll get to see me wear it in almost every outfit I wear!


My inspiration:

It isn't a bad Monday after all though. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM