THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

by - 9:07 AM



It's been almost a month since my graduation day came to a close and it's only today that I finally got to blog about what I wore for the ceremony. lol. Sorry for the consistent late outfit posts! At least, in return I blog every outfit in chronological order. :) Sadly, this was the only decent #ootd full shot I got of my outfit on the actual day and location of the graduation because my companion was such in a hurry to get home and I had no choice but to take a photo for only 2 shots (the 2nd one is the 1st photo below). (that was just so lame)

Honestly I couldn't help but feel nostalgic right now because slowly, I am missing every bit of my college days most especially my classmates and close friends.



Outfit Details: 
Dress: Tomato
Kitty Flats: Primadonna
Bag: Longchamp

I remember, the day before my graduation, was the only day I get to think about, search and shop for the perfect graduation dress (I tell you, I am always productive at the last minute. lol). I am always picky when it comes to dresses/pieces that I wear for a certain special occasion. I wanted something simple but definitely striking and when I was already in the verge of giving up, I luckily passed by a TomatoPH Store and luckily scored this pretty dress on sale. HA! I wanted the dress's beauty to stand out that's why I preferred to wear a very simple hair and make-up for the ceremony (nakks). I even wore false lashes for the first time! eeeeeppppp! I was really surprised how instantly falsies transformed me into someone I didn't know existed! :p Lastly, I just want to tell you guys that I didn't wear flats on the ceremony. I actually wore heels! I just brought along some flats to make my feet comfy after the ceremony. So there you go! :)

This has got to be THE BEST #OOTD OF THEM ALL and there's no other greater feeling than to feel inspired while wearing it.


"Graduation day is something that I try to avoid to anticipate because honestly I never wanted to stop learning, making new and fun memories with my friends and classmates and discover new things about myself both inside and outside our school premises. I learned a lot in College. Literally. I have a baggage full of lessons to bring a long with me in the real messy world--as I exit Manila Hotel. LOL

- Stephy Macasaet
April 8, 2014 (Manila Hotel, Fiesta Pavilion)
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FELLOW GRADUATES OF BATCH 2014! 
CHEERS TO US!! :)

Play this perfect song:

You May Also Like

0 comments