TOO LATE FOR COACHELLA

5:07 AM



If you have read my Bucket list for this year (view blog post) you clearly have an idea right now that it's my wish or goal to be able attend a concert or a music festival. Aside from the fact that I've never been to one, I always wanted to experience and know how it is like to be in a real concert/music festival. Coachella Music Festival would be one great Music Festival that I would really love to experience. Can you blame me? With all the celebrities attending that music festival and superb performers and crazy outfits that you see everyone is wearing. Why would you say NO to Coachella??? Okay so before I go hysterical with all these frustrations of going to Coachella, let me at least show you an outfit that I would of course wear to Coachella but sadly I'm too late for it. lol



Outfit Details:

Crop top & Lace Shorts:
 Revolution 9 (@revolution9_)
Fedora Hat & Boots: 
Forever 21
Sunnies:SM Accesories




I preferred to wear something with my go-to colors the BLACK & WHITE because they both make an outstanding combination and honestly if I were to attend such music festival that I know will be held of course under the sun and an open ground, I'll definitely wear a comfy White top to keep my body cool from the heat and a pair of black shorts because I can't get rid of black! lol! It's great to atleast wear a pair of lace shorts in this outfit to add a few details or patterns to my chosen "quite too plain"ensemble for Coachella.


This Coachella inspired outfit photoshoot wouldn't be a success without my Bestfriend's help. :) We usually do outdoor photo shoots together but don't normally have a photo taken together after the shoot so it's a good thing to finally have one. :) We were both surprised to see each other wearing a pair of lace shorts! HAHAHAHAHA! Bestfriends with great minds always think a like! That's what we are. :)

P.S.
:
 This day marks the history of my first training day for working as a Reservations Sales Agent in IHG. I'm so glad I met a lot of friends and got to bond with them! I'm so excited what's in store for me for the following weeks! :)


My inspiration:



"All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend!" ♥ This may not be the first time to use this song as an outfit inspiration but do allow me to do so, because it's a current favorite song of mine! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM