GOTTA LOVE BLACK

6:34 AM



Outfit Details

Cropped Top: Scored at the World Trade Bazaar
Blazer: Bloggers United 7 Bazaar
Pants: Fashion Market
Heels: Parisian
Sunnies: Bloggers United 6 Bazaar




Let's talk about Dress codes.

In every place that we go and in every event that we attend to, there will ALWAYS be an appropriate Dress code: At schools, churches, concerts, Balls, family gathering and most especially at the office. I remember when I still work for IHG, thinking about what to wear at work has always been a challenge (slash problem) of mine. Because of the weather and everything I had to think of something that will keep my cool while I head off  to the office and up until the day ends. I always follow dress codes because I hate receiving violations. Hahaha!  This was actually one of the outfits I wore off to work before minus the heels because honestly I hate wearing heels, unless it's actually required or necessary or if I'm actually in the mood to wear one. I never had a chance to take a picture of my #ootds at work that's why I never posted anything about it. 
I wore the outfit today and paired it with heels, so I can blog about it and at the same time to see for myself if the outfit would turn out the same gorgeous way I imagined it to be and luckily it did.


My inspiration


Emma Watson and Patricia Prieto

Yeah, I know. It's been a while since I blogged an outfit with a celebrity/celebrities as my outfit inspiration. 2 gorgeous ladies that I admire the most rolled into one outfit inspiration. AWESOME. lol! Can you picture out my take of their outfits?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM