WHIMSICALLY CASUAL

12:11 AM



These past few days I've been so into Lazy Dressing and being able to dress up lazily when I go out is something that I'm accustomed of because basically I'm a minimalist. I just love keeping things chill, casual and comfortable. I don't really accessorize and if I do, not that much or you'll barely get to see it. As usual, my go-to colors just saved me (again) for the NTH time when I wore this whole outfit off for a Sunday lunch out with my relatives, last week.


Outfit Details

Top and Shorts: Scored at the Super Sale Bazaar
Sandals: @sewnsandals

I cannot believe I have been in to 3 bazaars this past 6 months of 2014 and I don't know how my mom will react to that when she finds out! LOL! Scored my entire outfit at the recent Super Sale Bazaar that happened last July 18-20 at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. Luckily I was able to treat myself this Black pair of Birks inspired sandals from the bazaar because I've been dying to buy one ever since I saw it on @sewnsandals' Instagram feed.


My inspiration



Gotta love Florida Georgia Line! I love how their country songs are turned into remixed versions and it's really cool! I first fell in love with their "Cruise" remixed version song and I instantly used it as my outfit inspiration! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM