PRINTS OVERLOAD

by - 9:08 PM


Last Saturday (September 6), I decided to join an OOTD contest on Instagram organized by Riverisland Philippines. The rules are simple: Create and Take a photo of your OOTD (outfit of the day) using items only from Riverisland Mega Fashion Hall, upload the photo on Instagram with the correct hashtags and the winner/s gets to take home the entire outfit (inclusive of shoes if you used one with the outfit). Interesting right? It was so foolish of me to join the contest when it was about to close within 2 days and so I only had a limited time to think about what outfits I wanted to pull off.

In scenarios like this, Lookbook comes in handy and so I searched some outfit pegs for the contest and saved the photos in my IPod. To my horror, The key piece that I will be needing for the outfit wasn't allowed for fitting because it's plain WHITE. (Oh yeah, how silly of me to forget such a standard fitting-room-rule. *sad face*)


If PLAN A didn't work, then it's time for PLAN B: Print on Print.

How to do The Print on Print thing: Make sure the prints and colors don't clash against each other; That is the main rule.




Wearing: Hat: Forever21, Top and Pants: Both from River Island, Mandals: @sewnsandals (IG)

You May Also Like

0 comments