WARMING UP

9:46 PM


The weather's been pretty cold here in Manila because of Typhoon Mario and honestly, I'm not complaining. I love this cold weather. Most especially if I'm just at home eating my heart out, listening to Miley Cyrus's Bangerz Album on full volume and enjoying a hot cup of coffee. But knowing the fact that my fellow countrymen are suffering again because of floods all over the metro, that's something I hate seeing and hearing over the news every single time. To everyone in the cold out there, HUGS are the only thing I can offer to warm you up temporarily. Please bear with me. :((



We have finally reached my last entry for the River Island OOTD contest that I joined on Instagram a week ago in which I lost. But that's okay! It was actually worth the try because I got to wear River Island pieces and that's a very rare opportunity that I am lucky to have experienced! Btw, to set things straight, I am wearing a black shorts underneath okay? Hahaha! :)




Wearing : Denim Polo (worn underneath), Pink sweater, and Black shorts: All from River Island.


My inspiration:



"If you gave me a chance I will take it."

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm loving the sweater. Is that a denim dress underneath? It's really cute. I found you on instagram and just had to visit. Hope you can visit my blog too and let me know if you want to follow each other via gfc.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there dear! :) Thank you!! I'm also loving the sweater as much as you do and I wish I could have taken it home with me! :( :p No it's not a denim dress, it's just a denim polo. :) Sure I'll give your blog a visit! x

      Delete

INSTAGRAM