STYLE

1:05 AM







 It's been almost 2 weeks since I downloaded Taylor Swift's 1989 album and honestly I still can't get over it. I have my top 5 favorite songs from the album which are: 1.) Style 2.) Blank Space 3.) How you get the girl 4.) I wish you would 5.) All you had to do was stay. Style is probably my most favorite! I just love the lyrics so much most especially the "You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye..." part. Whenever I hear that part, I cannot help but think about someone. (cheesyyy!) It's heart breaking that I can't pull out a sample of that song so you guys can listen to it because all the songs from Taylor Swift's latest album (except Blank Space) were pulled out from all live streaming music sites. :( Which means you really have to download the album so you can listen to it. :(

Anyway, moving on to my outfit, I wore this whole outfit out during Lang Leav's book signing last Saturday. I wanted to wear something that is appropriate for a book signing without compromising my sense of style and so this is what I came up with! I just had to pair it with a strappy sandals so it would look like a smart casual attire.


Wearing: Cropped shirt: @shop.teenidle (ig), Pants: Fashion Market, Sandals: Forever21

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM