1 PIECE - 3 LOOKS: FLORAL TOP

by - 12:16 AM


Whenever I feel like stepping out from my usual head to toe black outfits, wearing prints is one of the safest option  that I have in mind aside from the classic white tee. Last weekend, I was such in a good mood for a photo shoot then came along this idea about creating 3 different looks using 1 specific piece. While looking through my closet, I chose this floral top. Florals, a print which is commonly used during summer season, can also be styled and worn in different ways! Let me show you guys how I styled it in 3 ways.


PRINT ON PRINT - Make sure that when you do the print on print thing, the prints and colors will blend well together and won't clash against each other. Just like what I did here! I made it look like a romper although they're 2 separate pieces. I see this look perfect for a sunny day out to the beach or an afternoon picnic and it's very summery right?
key piece: Floral top (scored from Arnie Villanueva's booth from BU9)
wearing: floral shorts: scored from Joanna Ladrido's booth from BU8, Sunnies: @mixnmatch_ (ig), Sandals: Parisian

THE EDGIER SIDE - Whenever I wear an all black outfit, I make sure there's still a pop of color in between. May it be a colorful pair of sunnies, a hint of red lippy or a printed top. This floral top can be used as a pop of surprise in any monotone outfit like this one. I love how the top went well with everything! 

Oooppss candid shot alert!

wearing: Pants: SM WOMEN, Hat: Forever 21, Heels: Figlia

A HINT OF DENIM

This look looks so girly and street style-esque at the same time. This would look nice in a cardigan as well but that would look too girly so I preferred to throw on a denim jacket to make it look cooler. Remember: When in doubt, throw on a bit of denim in it. It's nice to this wear out for a movie date or a fun hangout with friends! Very casual and comfy at the same time. 

YAAAAY FOR ALL 3 DIFFERENT LOOKS!

wearing: skirt: scored from a bazaar, denim jacket: POLO, Sneakers: Converse

Which look did you like so far? I'm thinking about doing this post more often to give you guys tips on how to style a specific piece in 3 different ways. Lemme know what you guys think on the comment box! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments