THE SHOW GOES ON

by - 1:29 AM



Right after Bloggers United 9, my best friend and I went off straight to Bonifacio Global City in Taguig for an impromptu night shoot and as much as I love photo shoots, impromptu shoots are definitely something I hate the most. Anything impromptu, I really hate it. Most especially in this unbearable heat that even at night you feel yourself sweating so badly while walking around, searching for a perfect spot to shoot and worse when your outfit doesn't seem fit for a night shoot. But once the camera is set and you've found the perfect spot, you know the show must go on.

This is actually the very first time I've done a night shoot. I don't normally prefer to shoot at night time because camera flashes often exposes my bare oily face (which adds to my discomfort) unless I'm wearing make-up to conceal it somehow. Thank god BGC got so many spots around with bright street lights and so the usage of camera flashes was no longer needed.




In spite of feeling uncomfortable because of the heat and my outfit not being so on point, I felt really good and confident in striking poses in front of the camera because passersby don't seem to mind us at all. I love shooting in places where people won't give you deadly stares from head to toe while you pose and I'm pretty sure every fashion blogger out there knows the struggle. Right? After my first night shoot and seeing the magnificent result of the pictures, it made me appreciate night shooting a tiny bit. But Don't worry, I'll work on that part.

Wearing: Top: Scored from ARNIE VILLANUEVA'S BOOTH at BU9, Mom Jeans: Vintage, Strappy Sandals: Forever 21

Photography by Jerald Rabino


My Inspiration




I've been listening to all the songs I used to play in High School and this was one of them. I was actually humming this song while we were walking our way back to SM Aura and part ways.

You May Also Like

0 comments