24 QUESTIONS I WANNA GET ASKED

5:30 PM


I don't know about you but I love answering questions, interview questions to be specific. I remember waaaaay back when the Harry Potter fever was still among us and I was fan girling so hard, I used to imagine myself being part of the cast a.k.a. being Hermione Granger's muggle sister, Hillary. Now don't let this fool you, we all know Hermione doesn't have a sister. I just made that up just so I could be part of the story! HAHAHAHA! So yeah, being part of the cast means attending countless premiere nights and TV show appearances which involved a lot of interviews and I loved that. I would love to experience that myself just like any other fan would dream. 

I have always wanted to do a Q&A vlog/blog post but I have been very hesitant to do it as well because I'm scared that no one would bother to send me in questions. I made another way to make it possible and that's thru ASK.FM. I picked out 24 random questions that I will be answering here!

You might be wondering "Why only 24? Why not do it the way Vogue does? 73 Q's?" the answer is: 73 questions would be TOO HELLA LONG to read. It's way better in a vlog form and besides, 24 signifies my age. SO LET'S BEGIN!

1. If you could go on a road trip with any person, who would you choose and where would you go?
I choose my boyfriend because he is more than enough to be my companion for the entire road trip. My bestest friend, comfort giver and my bodyguard all rolled into one. Our destination would probably be Moalboal in Cebu because that's where his father's side of the family is from and I see a lot of great places to explore there.

2. What's something that you would never wear?
There are a lot actually. Number one would be anything NEON. I hate neon colors so that's a big NO. Sneakers with heels, anything with ridiculous designs and the current trend, slip dresses over a white shirt. I'm gonna have to say NO to that as well. 

3. Do you curse out loud or in your head more?
I guess a perfect combination of both? I mean it depends on the situation and where I'm at. When I'm alone and in public, I sometimes curse to myself but not loud enough for anyone to hear it or sometimes I curse in my head when I know someone will hear me. 

4. What's a subject you wish you knew more about?
If we're talking about a school subject it would be Computer. I'm still a total noob at Microsoft Excel and I didn't expect it to play such a huge role in my adult life most especially with office works. It's insane. But if we're talking about a specific subject of an issue, I guess I want to know more about the rule of law and human rights.

5. What was the worst age you've had so far? 
When I reached the age of adulthood. HA I HATE ADULTING. I'm a millennial who's still in the midst of figuring it out.

6. I thought that by this time, I'd...
Be finally doing whatever I am passionate about. I mean, I tried and I realized it's not as easy as I think it is. 

7. How much did you lurk your crushes social media account before talking to them?
I do the opposite. I talk to them first and make sure that I do have a crush on them and when I finally confirm it, that's when the stalking begins! 

8. Which is the best book you've read so far?
I have read a lot to say that they're all the best but one that I would probably recommend is THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN. I loved it. I mean, I'm not really a fan of thriller or suspense stories or movies since I get easily scared but this book definitely made me set aside that thought and just go along with it. I haven't seen the movie and I truly hope they gave justice to the book. I also believe that Emily Blunt is the perfect actress to portray Rachel.

9. If you could spend next year living anywhere in the world, where would you go?
United Kingdom has always been my dream but I will have to go with New Zealand. Middle Earth looks so beautiful and peaceful and I would love to live a simple life there if ever. 

10. What makes you feel really uncomfortable?
When I have to talk or socialize with the people that I don't like or not really close with just because I have no choice. Oh god I hate that. 

11. Are you usually the heart breaker or the heart broken?
This is what I'm gonna have to say: Sobrang GANDA ko naman diba if I'm a heart breaker. HAHAHA! In which case I am not and that leaves me being the heart broken one. 

12. What do you put on your pizza?
I cannot enjoy my pizza without tomato ketchup and hot sauce, lots of it.

13. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest?
This is my #1 pet-peeve and I'm not sure if it's strange but whatever. Whenever I'm riding a public transport, I see people browsing over their phones and I think that's normal but when the person next to them is simply trying to sneak a peek into their phone without them realizing it! My god! That's when I start getting irritated. Not to the person holding the phone but to the sneaky person next to him/her. Why can't people just mind their own business?

14. What three things in life that you want more than anything else?
Happiness, Financial stability and contentment. 

15.  If you could have lunch with 5 people, dead or alive, who would it be?
My guest list for the dead are James Dean, Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago and Morrie (Mitch Albom's professor from Tuesdays w/ Morrie) and for the living ones it would be Kendall Jenner and Emma Watson. There's really no special reason behind it I just really want to meet them and fire them with so many questions.

16. What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
Make the most out of the experience without pressuring or stressing myself out and try as best as I can to succeed or grow as a person. 

17. Which word do you want everyone to stop using?
EDI WOW. The most annoying and rude way to end a conversation. 

18. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with?
Charlie Puth. HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my goodness, I'm blushing just by thinking about it! No really. I am crushing on him so hard that he's the only person I would love to be stuck in an elevator with. I bet I'll just listen to him singing and stare at his beautiful face while waiting for rescue...oh my god. *squeals and faints*

19. What activity do you never get bored with?
Reading. I spend most of my time googling stuff and just read. I just love learning and discovering new things just by reading.


20. If you could witness any historical moment, which one would it be? 
That time in the future when the Philippines is finally rich enough to launch its own rocket ship to the moon. I don't know how long that'll take but I'm willing to wait.

21. Do you have a phobia? What is it?
Yes, Ophidiophobia, fear of snakes. I hate seeing snakes may it be through pictures, on TV or even just an illustration much less in person! There was this instance when I stumbled upon a post on Facebook about how you can distinguish the difference between a venomous and non-venomous snake. Although you can already tell just by looking at its eyes, GIRL, I swear I just cannot stare at it long enough to distinguish which is which. I don't care anymore, poisonous or not, as long as it's a snake, I'mma run the hell out as fast as my sausage legs could carry me. 

22. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
That I can fully understand Kapampangan and a bit of Bisaya but cannot speak both dialects. How? My mom's side of the family is Kapampangan and we spent majority of our childhood under my grandmother's care and while growing up, we've been moving out a lot transferring from one place to another until we spent years of settlement living in Cagayan de Oro and Davao City.

23. Who is your favorite fictional character?
I love Hermione Granger but I'm gonna have to say, Katniss Everdeen. Katniss is pretty bad ass in terms of stunts and outsmarting President Snow. I loved that. I love bad ass girl characters.

24. What's something  you're not very good at but enjoy doing anyway?
VLOGGING! I love vlogging but I have to admit I look and still feel awkward while speaking in front of the camera while being in the moment. I'm still not used to it. Also, my video editing skills still suck so that's another thing to work on. 

There you go! I hope you liked this post and who knows it might be a blog series? We'll see! But in case you have any questions, feel free to drop it on the comment box section. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

INSTAGRAM